UKTI PATHFIDER MIDDLE EAST : INVITATION TO JOIN MICHAEL THOMAS ON A BESPOKE TRADE MISSION TO KURDISTAN
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
I write to invite you to join me on what should prove to be a very worthwhile trade delegation to Erbil, Northern Iraq in March.
This invitation is in arrangement with the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Kurdistan Business Group, the leading private sector business group in Kurdistan which will be hosting us to a networking reception and Gala Dinner.
The Mission will arrive at the start of spring in Kurdistan and the KRG are keen to assist delegates in organising worthwhile meetings. It is therefore important that applications are made asap to allow time for the arrangements to be made. Advance planning is important and is the very essence of a successful trade delegation.
I very much hope that you will be able to join me, so please do not hesitate to contact me for any information on this important visit.
For your information, there are no OMIS charges!
For further information and details contact me at: email@example.com or apply direct to our Mission Manager- Lyndsay Snowden at: firstname.lastname@example.org
With best wishes,
Michael Thomas Executive Chairman and CEO
Kurdistan (Erbil) Multi-Sector Trade Mission - 15th to 19th March 2015
From 15th to 19th March 2015, Pathfinder Trade & Invest will be leading a multi sector Trade Mission to Erbil, Kurdistan. This Mission will be co-ordinated in partnership with the Kurdistan Regional Government UK Representation and CT Trade Missions.
There will be extensive opportunities for delegates to forge relationships with key business people and officials in Kurdistan including we are in touch with the Ministries of Health and Education and Economy as well as Investors and contractors Unions, the Chamber of commerce and members of the Kurdistan Business Association. The programme will be tailored to fulfil the objectives of all delegates in attendance. Supply chain manufacturers and suppliers in the Oil and Gas, Security Health, Energy Industries and Construction and water Industries are especially welcome.
About the Mission:
- The programme includes meetings with Ministries and Government organisations such as the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education and Ministry of Housing, as well as site visits and meetings with the Contractors and Investors Unions.
- Delegates will be able to attend a Gala Dinner, arranged by the Kurdistan Business Group, along with 200 invited local business people.
Benefits of the Mission:
- You will be able to attend a networking roundtable with the Erbil Chamber of Commerce.
- Your company, product or service will benefit from pre and during Mission advertisement to the market through the bilingual Mission Brochure.
- Transportation, with official KRG protocol personnel and drivers, will be arranged for all group meetings.
- An optional side-trip to Dohuk to see the aid funded business that arises from the refugee camps and a meeting with the Dohuk Chamber will be available.
Who is this Mission for:
- This Mission is open to member and non-member companies across the sectors but opportunities abound for those within the following sectors: Healthcare, Technical/Vocational Training, Affordable Housing and Municipalities (especially recycling), Security, Energy Industries, Water and Oil Field Supply Chain Services.
- Erbil is rapidly becoming a supply hub for greater Iraq.
- Following an initial agreement between Erbil and Baghdad to resolve oil export and budgetary issues and the halting of the ISIS threat by security forces, the market is beginning to regain confidence and business continues to progress.
- In December 2014 the Kurdistan Region hosted the 10th Erbil International Fair which was attended by 250 companies from 16 countries.On December 10th 2014, The British Business Group Kurdistan (BBGK) held its launch reception at the Jaguar Land Rover showroom in Erbil. The BBGK was established as it was felt that the degree of momentum in the British business community in Kurdistan warranted the formation of such an organisation to promote British goods and services, as well as British-owned companies operating in Kurdistan.
- To register your interest please contact : email@example.com