Croner Business Support Advice Line
The FSPA has teamed up with Croner to offer members access to the Croner Business Support Advice Line as a benefit of membership subscription, at no additional charge. This benefit will begin on March 1st 2016.
With over 60 years’ experience, Croner is the leading provider of compliance solutions to UK businesses. Croner employs specialists with professional backgrounds and qualifications; many of them experienced solicitors, so members can benefit from their extensive knowledge and practical experience.
The advice Croner provide is ‘solution based’ rather than being littered with legal jargon and is always up to date and relevant.
What can members receive advice on?
- Advice and guidance will be provided in UK Law and practice in the following areas:
- Health and Safety,
- Employment Law and Personnel,
- Tax, VAT, PAYE, NIC, & Payroll
- Commercial legal matters
Members enjoy the following benefits from the Croner consultancy team:
- Peace of mind - Access to a team of professional advisors with unparalleled knowledge, qualifications and experience. All from professional backgrounds many of them experienced solicitors, along with ex Inland Revenue, tax & vat consultants and also Tech IOSH qualified consultants.
- Save money - 1 hour of employment law advice with an experienced employment law solicitor could cost in excess of £200 per hour. This level of advice is included in your membership subscription, so saving you money and offering you peace of mind that you are turning to industry professionals for support.
- Save Time – Searching the internet for the correct document or piece of legislation can take an incredible amount of time, along with the added stress that as the internet is not controlled, the legislation you have found could be out of date or the document is not suitable for use within the UK.
The Next Step
Members can contact the consultants by:
Telephone: 0844 561 8133, quoting policy number 83636. The service is available 9am-5pm Monday to Friday; excluding bank holidays. If you have any questions, please contact Jane Montgomery
Federation of Sports and Play
, Rural Innovation Centre, Unit 169 - Avenue H, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2LG | T 024 7641 4999 | email@example.com